Others are content with their life and are afraid to take a risk; others do not have the time,
No matter what the reasons are, you do not need to convince anyone to enter into this business. It is just a waste of TIME! Always remember this that SOME WILL, SOME WON’T, SO WHAT—- NEXT!
We are in the sorting business you’re not here to persuade them with charm nor manipulate your prospects to join you. Think if you an owner of a big company what kind of people would you like to partner with and what kind of employee would you like to hire. If you have faith in your company and yourself, then make your offer, qualify them. Interview them; as a business owner, your job is not to make convert out of them, your job is to get the maximum returns possible for your time and effort, and that means talking to the right people who are in most part, already on the same page as you.
- Ask questions to qualify them .let them sell them selves see if they have a strong work ethics,
- Are they the kind of people who have the desire for a better life? Ask why are they looking for a business?
- Are they willing to work for it?
Ask,this business requires your time; are you willing to spend time to build your future by making your business work?
- What kind of income do you want to achieve in your business?
- Other than money what are you look for yet? Ask the reasons why.
Hope this would help you gain more confidence building your future in the network marketing business.