Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

WHAT DOES IT TAKES FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS

I have been in the network marketing business for almost six years now. I have been to six network marketing companies trying to find the “real” company where I could fit in. I’ve experience a range of failures and success in this industry. The first network marketing company I have joined in March of 2005 was JC Spice. That was the start of my journey into the industry and my first failure however this did not stop me on my track, on pursuing a career in this industry

I continue to grow and learn the business on my own. Without an up-line support to guide or mentor me, I read books and attended seminars, which there are not many seminars here in Baguio. And from this experience I have learned to grow and love this business and I have also learned that there is no magic in networking. That if you want to succeed in this industry you have to work hard and smart for it.
You can change your life if you finally want to, not because someone wants you to. I have learned that the power to change only and solely depends on you. No books, no great speaker, or sponsor, or anyone else can take the credit for it
So what does it take for you to succeed in networks marketing?
One thing I have learned here is that Firstly, if you really! Truly! Want it badly enough that you are going to do what ever it takes for you to succeed and no matter how long you would meet your goal.
We often refer this as your strong why. Or you’re primary Aim.
Your very foundation in building your business is the reason you want to build it, your network marketing business could change your financial destiny and give you the freedom to be what you truly wanted to be in life, and this could bring joy and prosperity. How ever this will require  lots of hard work and a strong determination to build it.
If you do not have that passionate reason why you want to build your business, especially in those early days of business, and working it part-time because you have a day time job, you will find yourself creating reasons not to take action.
Or if you are comfortable in your present circumstance and not extremely motivated to make a meaningful change, you will never have the initial  drive to put you in to action.
Without that action the result will never come.
You will be surprised to find out that your business is not your first order of business on your business agenda. YOU ARE!
Your business is not your life, although it would play an important role in your life, so before you can decide what role your business will play. You must ask yourself. “What do I value most?”.” What do I want my life to look like to feel like”?
Your primary Aim or your strong why is the answer to those questions.
The second characteristic for you to succeed in this business is the mind-set of success. The unshakable faith or belief that you will TRULY SUCCEED.
That you’re your every thought, every word, and every action is geared towards your success. Your whole personality operates from the knowledge  that you are on the right path and that massive results and success are already in your hands.
This deep faith and belief in yourself and in your business will help you develop the foundation you need to succeed in network marketing
Having a strong why and an unshakable faith in yourself are the foundations in building a successful marketing business, without this two pillars of foundations, you will continuously find yourself making excuses and sabotaging your own success. Trust me I have been there I know it first hand, whether you believe this or not, you are where you are today because you chose it to be. You are the sum of all your decisions.
So if you are  not strongly motivated to make a change in your life, and are not operating with the total belief  , conviction and commitment to succeed no matter what it takes, then you’ll likely continue the same path that has brought you to where you are now, and nothing much is going to change for you..
To your success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment